Historic Angel Valley

The valley was homesteaded around 1905. The Light House is the original building. For farming an irrigation ditch was made and a water wheel was added. The wagon wheels now used for decoration must have hit the grounds of the valley at some point in time.

The valley was visited long before. Indian ruins are found at the top of a nearby mountain.

The last four images show what the valley looked like in 2002, when we found the place. The old bridge was miraculously replaced in 2003. The barn was turned into the Crystal Hall. The 7-circuit labyrinth was laid on the Winter solstice of 2002. The Chartres labyrinth was added in 2007.

Mouse over the image for controls: next, previous and play / pause slideshow

There are 10 images in this gallery.



Home | Day Visit | Sacred Sites | Services | Lodging | Retreats | Events | Contact
Angel Valley © 2010 All Rights Reserved